Eco-Tech Ceram adopts a rigorous approach to quantify and qualify your energy consumption.
Certified RGE1717, Eco-Tech Ceram analyzes the situation of a set of consumers:
– processes: specific processes, technical equipment,
for the efficient and final use of energy in all its forms.
This service includes the following actions:
– acquaintance with the installations with preliminary analysis report, after discussions between manufacturers and diagnosticians
– realization of energy balances from existing data and measurement campaigns
– identification and quantification of sources of potential energy savings
– search for solutions to improve installations and energy practices and integration of renewable energies
– definition of the technical means and/or driving methods to achieve this
– development of a consumption metering and monitoring plan
The audit is carried out according to the methodology provided for by standards 16247-1/2012 and 16247-3/2014.